Come join us for our Spring Celebration this Saturday (rain or shine!). In addition to a great selection of California grown produce, see the great schedule of activities below.
- 9:00am-2:00pm Front Porch Pops offers free samples of Spring-y flavored popsicles, including Sweet Limeade
- 9:30am-11:30am Chef Bridget from Fixtures Living hosts a Sourcing Saturday, where she takes participants through the SoCo Farmers Market and teaches them ways to make the most of the Farmers' Market shopping experience. Sign up to learn her indispensable tips on preparing your Farmers Market finds!
- 9:00am-2:00pm Saige Nicole will have a caricature artist by Couture-Paintings, and will have fun spring nail polish painting with non-toxic Piggy Paint for the little girls!
- 10:30am-12:00pm Author Leslie Ryan will do a reading of her book, I'm Flippish, and will then sign and sell books. One lucky attendee will win a free, autographed copy.
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Marcie Taylor (@suburbanmama on Twitter), Blogger and Book Editor from OC FAMILY Magazine will host story time, games and book giveaways at our Kiddie Corner.
- 11:00am-11:30am Chef Raya Belna will host an in depth demo, and teach you her raw, vegan tricks of the trade, for all things organic and farm fresh
- 12:00pm-12:30pm Chef Carlos of Taco Maria gourmet food truck will host a cooking demo, teaching how to highlight the fantastic freshness of Spring produce.
- 1:00pm-1:30pm Anais Tangie will teach you how to live the farmers' market lifestyle through her cooking demo preparing Nutritious+Delicious foods sourced at the market.